Parents in Panama

A web journal sharing our experience as parents in Panama

My Photo
Name:
Location: State College, PA, United States

Place of Birth: Jamaica (land of wood and water...and reggae) Dream Job: Car Designer Countries visited: Yugoslavia, Panama, England, Curacao, St. Kitts, Grand Cayman, The Dominic Republic, Canada,U.S.A (Florida, Alabama, Georgia, Tenesee,New York, Washington D.C. Maryland). Travel lessons: 1.We are more alike than we are different 2. Always pack extra underwear. Favourite food: Jerk Chicken with rice an' peas, avocado (we say pear in Jamaica) an' festival pan di side. An' som' cool cool lemonade fi cool dun' the jerk chicken :) For the future: To do more industrial and architectural design. My Name: My father has a passion for boxing, so he borrowed Ali from Muhammed and added it to the York from his name, Yorkwin. Favorite Quote: Some men see things as they are and ask why...I dream things that never where and ask, why not. George Bernard Shaw (not JFK)

Wednesday, December 08, 2004


Alanis close-up. We think she looks like my Mom. I need to get a pic of my Mom here.  Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home